Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Latest Painting - Fall on the Farm

I should have been painting up a storm in December, since our art class took the month off, leaving me lots of free time. But I haven't. Christmas and family took the priority, which is as it should be :-)  But, today, I got out my most recent acrylic, and did a few touch-ups on it, and am going to call it finished, until my teacher sees it and tells me all sorts of things I need to fix.


Between now and our first class in January, I want to do some watercolor work. Between Dan, who got me a specialty set of watercolor brushes that I've been drooling over, and Chris and Kelsey, who gave me a gift certificate from Michael's, I have totally freshened-up my watercolor brush set and am ready to try my hand at it again. Wish me luck!

No comments: