Friday, October 10, 2008

Wordle - A Bit of Internet Fun


You, too, can make a "Wordle" (see word picture, above) by going to http://wordle.net/. Just play and experiment with it; it's cool! You choose your own words, the relative size of the various words, the color scheme, the general layout, and the Wordle tool puts it all together for you. Or, you can just hit "Randomize," after entering your words, and let Wordle generate a color scheme and layout for you. I had a lot of fun with it, and wanted to share it with you.

Oh, and let me warn you . . . it's addictive! Here's another one:


[Disclaimer -- People who use Wordle.com have the option of posting their creations to a gallery on the website. It is not censored, so browse the gallery at your own risk. I didn't see any bad ones in my brief look, but I suppose you could run into some.]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool ARTSY

WOW how
does
she
g
R
oO
v
y L find this stuff?
I
N
D
A

love it neato
experimental

TIME to find thAT WordLE website!

Juneau Alaska Photos said...

Greetings to you from Juneau (Alaska) Daily Photo!
Thank you so much for visiting. It's always nice to hear from those who have once lived in Juneau.
I really like your Wordle with the fruit of the Spirit.:) Wordle sounds like fun. I'll have to try it out.
Have a great Tuesday!