Friday, February 1, 2008

A Shift in Emphasis

I've kept this blog going since July and, although I'm not intending to abandon it, I am going to slow down my pace. One reason, to be honest, is that I'm running out of interesting old stories about my family and myself. Another reason is that I've added my 366 Photos for 2008 blog, which is taking a lot of my free time.

I'd recommend continuing to check here every week or so for anything new, but take a look at my photo blog more frequently. Since I hope to post photos on all 366 themes this year, I will be posting there very regularly. The temperature moderated a bit today, so I went downtown after work and took a few theme pictures, namely Library, Cinema, and Reflections. Go take a look. I especially like the Reflections one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOOOOOOOOOhhhhhh, Linda :(

We are going to soooo miss that daily (or almost) post!!

You always write the most interesting things...and I do not know how you have done it this long.

I would have lasted all of, perhaps, two days!!

I will be watching still, as will the rest of your fan club, I am sure.

Thanks!

GR

Anonymous said...

I have enjoyed popping in and finding a posting every time - sometimes several! I will continue to check on your photography - it's beautiful, and always interesting. Thank you for sharing.
-Joanne

Linda Judd said...

Thanks, Joanne. I'll still be posting, just less often.