Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Have I Told You Lately that I Love You?

It was a couple months ago when we last visited Sweetpea and her parents. At that time, although she could say a pretty passable “Grandpa,” for some reason her tongue just couldn’t quite form “Grandma.” Last Saturday, however, we talked to her on the phone, and, with a little prompting from her Daddy, she said “Hi Grandma,” “I love you,” and “bye bye.” I haven't completely wiped the smile from my face yet!

Since we don’t live nearby, I depend on Sweetpea’s Mama for pictures; she does a great job of capturing all those precious moments. Here's one I turned into a scrapbook page. Aren't those pigtails just the CUTEST?

Oh, and Sweetpea, Grandma loves YOU, too!


(Starred digital paper from Country Colors Kit by Linda Sattgast of Scrappers Guide; Digital papers and elements from Patriotic Mini Page Kit by Wags Designs)

No comments: